What is Cybercrime and what are the various types of Cybercrime.
|Thanks for pixbay for giving free images.|
- Hacking: A computer programmer who uses his skills to internationally access a computer without authorization is known as hacking. The person is called a hacker. Actually many people in today's world want to become hackers for good use. For example, you can learn to hack and get a job in a Cybersafety company. So hacking is not only for bad use it is also for good use so I want people who know how to hack can use their skills in a good way.
- Cracking: When there is internationally hacking i.e. when the person who gains unauthorized access causes damage, the person is called a cracker.
- Pornography: This is the most serious crime. In this crime, people post dirty pictures on the internet. Some people upload another person with personal pictures to hurt them. The most serious crime is this so please stop this. Child pornography is banned in many countries. In India it is banned if anyone promotes this you can report this and the person who will do this get into the jail.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism means publishing another person's content. Example publishing anybody ebook, file, document, song, etc this is plagiarism.
- Software piracy: This means cracking software and publishing on the Internet. In the most done crimes, some people don't know that this is a crime.
- Forgery: Counterfeit currency notes, postage and revenue stamps, mark sheets can be forged using sophisticated computers, printers, and scanners.
- Cyberstalking: Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization.
- E-mail crimes: On the Internet, there are many crimes done using sending e-mails these are-
- Spoofing: It refers to email that appears to have been originated from one source when it was actually originated from another source.
- Spamming: It refers to sending emails to thousands of users. It is a chain letter.
- Sending malicious code: Emails are used to send viruses, trojans either as attachments, or send a link of the website which on visiting downloads malicious code.
- Bombing is abusers repeatedly sending an identical email message to a particular address.
- It can be the use of stolen card information.
- Salami- deduce a small amount of money from all customer accounts and adding it to your own account.